My Portfolio

Welcome to my portfolio! This is a portfolio of artwork I’ve done in high school so far along with personal art. Unfortunately, I do not have any artwork left from Gr.9 I can show you.

Gr 10 Artwork

The first artwork was from a project in religious arts where had to we create a poster or trailer of Jesus Christ Superstar I choose to create a poster and I drew an image of the bus leaving where the movie took place. The second image is from my media arts class it was our CPT and the theme was mental health this image is supposed to capture the cold only feeling you get when you get are depressed. The third image is from my religion art and it is to represent my passion and dedication to dance.

Gr.11 Artwork

Here are some artworks from this year! The first two are a part of my community art CPT and the other is from a project in world religion class where we searched which saint is celebrated on our birthday and mine was St. Magdalene of Nagasaki, in this project we had to create a slideshow along with an image so I choose to draw my image.

Personal Artwork and Works in progress